Saturday, April 26, 2008

Watching the NFL Draft


Today I am sitting at home taking a break and watching the NFL draft on TV. I am pretty excited about the first round selection that my hometown St. Louis Rams made today. They selected Christ Long from Virginia in the first round and I am very happy with the pick. He is the son of Hall of Famer Howie Long and he is a great football player. He will be a welcomed addition to the Rams defense. Many people speculated that the Rams would take LSU defensive tackle Glen Dorsey but they drafted a defensive tackle last year in the first round so the pick wasn't very sensible. Anyway, I look forward to watching Chris Long in the Rams defense. Unfortunately the Colts won't be picking for a few rounds, so we will wait to see who they draft. Have a great day.

No comments: