Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Busy Day for Dad

Today I spent most of the day at my children's school watching a spelling bee, a talent contest and my son's kindergarten graduation. I can't believe my little boy is now moving into first grade. It's amazing how fast time flies by when you are working a job, keeping a home, taking care of your family and trying to serve the Lord. I made a conscious decision today, that I was not going miss what's most important. That is family and time with my family. I know we can't devote all of our time to our families, how could we earn a living or provide for them. However, what time we have should be quality time and a great priority in our lives. God has ordained marriage and the family and I pray that I will always remember how important family is and should be to me. God bless.

No comments: