Sunday, July 20, 2008

Great Day at the Ballpark

My family and I are finishing up our vacation here in St. Louis and today was the highlight of the trip for me. My daughter Madison and I went to Busch Stadium and watched the St. Louis Cardinals game against the San Diego Padres. My mom, who just happens to work for Rawlings, got us two tickets to the game and the seats were field level, right behind the Cardinals dugout. The view was great and the game was even better as Albert Pujols (batting here in the sixth inning) had four runs batted in to lead the Cardinals to a 6-5 win over the Padres. My daughter Madison will never forget this day because she was given a baseball by Cardinals center fielder Rick Ankiel after he caught it for the final out of the seventh inning. It was great and tommorow we head home after a nice vacation. Have a great Sunday everyone and I will post again next week.

No comments: