Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Well it's election day here in the United States and even though I am still sick I voted. I encourage everyone to make it out to the polls and vote. This morning I went to our local polling station and voted with my eight year old daughter. I've been watching the polictal campaign for the past 24 months and I made my decision to vote for John McCain and Sarah Palin. This was an important election and my daughter wanted to go with me to help cast my vote for Sarah Palin. I think she will make a great Vice President if elected and she will be a great role model for my daughter and countless other Americans. Regardless of who wins, this is still a great country and we are privilged to live in the USA, the greatest country in the world. God bless and GO VOTE!

No comments: