Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It Happens Every Spring

This week began the opening of the 2008 season in Major League Baseball. The opening series began in Japan as the Boston Red Sox and Oakland A's split a two game series in Tokyo. For those that don't know yet, I am a big sports fan and my favorite sport has always been baseball. I have two favorite teams that I root for every year. They are my hometown St. Louis Cardinals and the Oakland Atheltics. So I paid close attention to this series and I am happy that the A's were able to get the win last night and earn a split in this opening series. I am looking forward to an exciting baseball season and I will watch closely. If you have a favorite team, root for them and get out to the ballpark. God bless everyone and have a great day.

No comments: