Monday, March 17, 2008

It's TIme for March Madness

Like most college basketball fans, yesterday I watched the NCAA select the teams who will be competing in this year's NCAA tournament and now it's time for "March Madness". Unlike many college basketball fans, I don't participate in the office pools or gamble on sports so I just fill out the bracket to see how well I do against the experts. I try to watch as many games as possible and this year I will be following our local teams from Indiana which are Purdue, Indiana, and Butler. I hope they all go deep into the tournament, but I have to confess (as someone who lived eight years in Michigan) I am pulling for the Michigan State Spartans to go to the Final Four. This may not sit well with the passionate, rabid, roundball fans here in the Hoosier state but I just hope that all the teams do their best and enjoy the experience of being in the tournament. Good luck to all the teams. God bless everyone and have a good week. Oh Yes.....Happy St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: