Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Era Begins With The Rams

Today the St. Louis Rams introduced their new head coach Steve Spagnoulo who was formerly the Defensive Coordinator of the New York Giants. Spagnoulo takes over the Rams after Scott Linehan was fired and intereim coach Jim Haslett wasn't retained. I am very excited about this hire and I am looking forward to a new era in Rams football. What is like about "Spags" as he is called, is that he is a Christian man who believes in God and he was quoted as saying these words, “As a head coach, I will be committed to doing everything possible to bring success to this franchise,” Spagnuolo said. “I’m not about predictions, I’m not about bold statements, but we hope that we’re going to be about faith, character, core values and team first those will be the four pillars that we will hang our hat on.” I like what I am hearing so far and I look forward to 2009 and the rebirth of the Rams. GO RAMS!

No comments: