Monday, January 12, 2009

No Day Off for the Pastor


I hope you had an enjoyable weekend and the new year of 2009 is going well so far. It has been very cold and snowy here in central Indiana and this weekend was a busy one for me and my family although we still found time to enjoy a Saturday shopping trip. Yesterday was a wondeful time of worship and praise and I ministered upon the thought of "Don't Go To Church....Be the Church" and continued my Sunday evening sermon series "I AM" with a message titled, "I am the Door." Now another week is starting and there won't be a day off for me this week. I will be making several hospital calls and taking care of other church related business so maybe I can make some time later this week. I pray that you have a great day and wonderful start to your week. God bless.

No comments: