Saturday, May 3, 2008

Former President Visits Lebanon

Former President Bill Clinton made a campaign stop in Lebanon last night, visiting the Lebanon Middle School on a campaign visit for his wife Hillary Clinton. The former president spoke for about 45 minutes and addressed several hundred visitors in attendance. Our Indiana primary is this coming Tuesday, and while I didn't vote for President Clinton, I appreciate his willingness to come and visit with the citizens of the great city of Lebanon and make an appearance. As a conservative (note I didn't say Republican or Democrat) and concerned citizen I always vote my conscience and chose the person I agree with the most. I am praying for this year's upcoming election and I encourage you to vote, it's your right. Have a great weekend. God bless and God bless America.

No comments: