Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things


I have been blogging for the past year and a half and anybody can read my profile and find out about what my interests are and what hobbies I have. Yet I felt compelled to do something a little whimsy and share with you for the next few days what my favorite things are in my life. I have certain things that I just love and enjoy and some of them are things I have loved for years and others are just things that bring me enjoyment. Like my most favorite coffee....

Starbucks Coffee! I absolutely love Starbucks and praise the Lord we have a Starbucks Coffee house here in Lebanon. I love stopping in and getting their signature Pike's Place Coffee (grown organically and fairly traded-don't want to forget that little point). It's the best and I love to sit and read my Bible or the newspaper and enjoy a nice smooth cup of coffee from Starbucks. It's one of my favorite THINGS. Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments: