Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things


"Oh I've Failed Again...And I Went to College!"

I guess I must be a kid at heart because I really enjoy watching cartoons with my children. I actually love watching Boomerang and Cartoon Network and in our home my kids and I are big fans of Spongebob Squarepants. I know that this is just a kids cartoon, but I love the funny humor of this cartoon and it has another one of my favorite things....my all time favorite cartoon character, PLANKTON! Yes this miniature, evil villian who is owner of the Chum Bucket restaurant is always trying to steal the secret formula for the Krabby Patty, which happens to be the main dish at the Krusty Krab where Spongebob works as a fry cook. Now I know that it seems a little silly to love a cartoon character, but when you have two children who love Spongebob, it's not so silly, and Plankton makes me laugh everytime. Whether it's his diabolic schemes that always fail or his wife Karen who is a computer...this little guy is big laughs. Have a great day and God bless.


No comments: