Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Getting My Car Back Today

Today is a happy day for me because I am getting my car back from the auto body repair shop today. I was involved in a two car accident two weeks ago and I sustained damage to the front end of my car, but I recieved word from the shop today that it's ready to be picked up. As you can see from the photo, my car, a 2005 Chevey Aveo, is a rather "unique" looking vehicle. Some people tell me it looks like a piece of chicklett gum, while others say it's an awfully small car for a big guy like myself. However, I love it and many people in town and in my local church recognize it almost immediately as Pastor Skiles' vehicle. All I can say is, "it's not much to look at, but it'll get you where you gotta go" and I am happy to have the "Green Machine" back. God bless you all.

No comments: