Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things


I have been posting some blog entries the past few weeks titled "A few of my favorite things" which are things in my life that I really like or love. One of my most favorite things is watching my two favorite baseball teams......THE ST. LOUIS CARDINALS and the OAKLAND ATHLETICS. Yes I am a die-hard member of Cardinal Nation and have rooted for the Redbirds since 1979 and I have had the privilege of growing up in St. Louis and watching the Cardinals for most of my life. My favorite player is Albert Pujols, the reigning National League MVP for 2008 and my all time favorite Cardinal is Ozzie Smith, the Hall of Fame shortstop who played 15 seasons with the Cardinals and brought many great memories to my life. My other favorite team is the Oakland A's who I started following in 1994 when I lived in California. I love to watch the A's when they are on TV and I follow them as close as I do the Cardinals. I am a big fan of Eric Chavez the A's All Star third basemen and I also like Jason Giambi. I think they have a shot to win the AL West this year and I have a good feeling about the Redbirds too. The Cardinals and A's will always be my favorites and I hope my dreams come true and I see the Cardinals and A's in the World Series someday....Who would I root for? God bless.

No comments: